This is the newsletter you get if you sign up (FREE) below to see the stock screeners favorite this week. You also get to immediately download the 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks.
If you need a deeper level and full spectrum of all Dividend Growth Stocks and Blue Chip Stocks of Hong Kong including the stock screener to optimize your (or your clients portfolio), it is recommend to become a Champion member.
Yes, it’s that time of the week to look at all the excitement of the dividend champions contenders and challengers in our favorite city: Hong Kong
- Dividend announcements,
- This weeks highlights of the Directory
- Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages
- Updated (201120) the 25 highest yield dividend growth stock on the Hong Kong index
- For Champion Members, The Members Page access to the updated Directory and more…
Dividend Growth announcements in the past weeks
These 2 companies are still in the game.
Link REIT (0823.HK) HK$ 1.4165 +0.1% increase of Interim Dividend
Manulife (0945.HK) CAD 0.28 +12% Increase of Interim 3 Dividend
Highlights of the HKDS Directory
- SITC International HKG:1308 gained almost 20% in value to last week.
- On sale this week: HKG:0688 China Overseas a decline in value of 11% compared to last week.
- Highest yield award goes to : HKG:0106, Landsea Green Properties 12% yield this week.
- The stock screener’s favorite of the week is: HKG:0113 Dickson Concepts Although we are still waiting for interim results to come in.
Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages:
The average yield of all companies in the Directory is 4.86% .
Of all these stocks the average 5-year-average-dividend-growth is 21.96%
When we do: yield 4.86% x growth 21.96% => 10%-Yield-on-Cost will be in 5 years.
Ex dates are refreshed too. Check them here
Most announcements are published on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Follow HKDS on your favorite social media outlet and never miss a beat.
Ready to build your Dividend Growth Snowball?
FREE: 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks
Yes for FREE, no spam.