201120 Update Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks
Yes, it’s that time of the week to look at all the excitement of the dividend champions contenders and challengers in our favorite city: Hong Kong
- Dividend announcements,
- This weeks highlights of the Directory
- Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages
- Updated (201120) the 25 highest yield dividend growth stock on the Hong Kong index
- For Champion Members, The Members Page access to the updated Directory and more…
Dividend Growth announcements in the past weeks
These 2 companies are still in the game.
Highlights of the HKDS Directory
- SITC International HKG:1308 gained almost 20% in value to last week.
- On sale this week: HKG:0688 China Overseas a decline in value of 11% compared to last week.
- Highest yield award goes to : HKG:0106, Landsea Green Properties 12% yield this week.
- The stock screener’s favorite of the week is: HKG:0113 Dickson Concepts Although we are still waiting for interim results to come in.
Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages:
The average yield of all companies in the Directory is 4.86% .
Of all these stocks the average 5-year-average-dividend-growth is 21.96%
When we do: yield 4.86% x growth 21.96% => 10%-Yield-on-Cost will be in 5 years.
Ready to build your Dividend Growth Snowball?
More Hong Kong Dividend & Blue Chip news, follow: