What is the Hong Kong Dividend Stock Screener, what does it do?
All stocks in The Directory have 1 thing in common, all have not lowered their dividends for 5 years or more.
If you are looking for investments that generate an income, that time consuming work has been done for you. All listings on the HSI have been checked and are being checked on a daily basis. As a result all companies that meet that 1 specific criteria are captured in The HKDS Directory.
Great, and how do I see quickly what can be interesting stocks without getting lost in all the metrics, filters and other down-the-rabit-hole time taking traps?
Glad you asked, because this is exactly why the Hong Kong Dividend Stock Screener came to life. A tool to help you see what stocks The Directory are worth your time to take a deeper look at. The screener is based on 3 principles. Growth, Risk & Value.
How does the HKDS Fast Stock Screener look like in the Directory?
There are 3 principle questions,
- On a scale of 1-100 How is the growth of the dividends of this stock? 1 being hardly any growth, 100 being a stock with high growth.
- On a scale of 1-100 Is it safe to think dividends will grow, or are there signs of possible risks in future dividend payments? 1 being high risk forecast, 100 being it looks sunny and safe.
- On a scale of 1-100 is the price under- or overvalued at this time? 1 being probably overvalued, 100 being this might be a good deal.
This should give you the privileged to filter out the noise and get started with deeper discovery of potential good investments.
Which bench marks are being used?
Based on the figures of the last final reports.
The next step, is investigation what we do not know yet. This might start with answering the following questions:
- Do you fully understand what the company is doing?
- How does the company make money?
- Is that going to continue? Or do you see the business becoming obsolete?
- How does Covid effect the company? Airlines and hotels might not be in good shape to bring you dividend income. Medicine and medical equipment might rise.
- What are the interim reports, if any, saying?
- Are there investments done in other companies that might bring the company down?
- How did this company react to the crisis in 2001 or 2008?
- Is there any other news that you do not know?
As you see, the numbers, benchmarks and metrics are the start of filtering out fast what is not suitable for you in your investment strategy.
Subscribe to the newsletter and receive this week’s 25 high yield Dividend Growth companies immediately in your email for FREE
Or become a Member and get to know all Dividend Growth Stocks on the Hong Kong stock market.
| For Dividend Growth & Value Investors.|
Sign up & get the list of 25 highest yield Dividend Growth companies
Yes for free, no spam, no BS