191026 Update Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks
- Dividend announcements of the past week!
- This week there are 45 companies that yield 5% or more!
- If you are looking only to high dividend. A lesson
- Updated (191026) the 25 highest yield dividend growth stock on the Hong Kong index
- For Premium Members: updated list (191026) of 122 Companies, that keep on raising their dividends
- Why to become a premium member?
Dividend announcements of the past week
Not that many dividend announcements last week that matter to the companies that we follow. Yet this 1 company did it again.
CLP Holding (0002.HK) HK$ 0.63 +3.2% interim 3
This week there are 45 companies that yield 5% or more!
This might be a new record. You can find them all here LINK
If you are looking only to high dividend. A lesson
A lot of traffic to the HKDS website are Google searches High yield stocks. If you search yourself on these key words you sure will find some interesting stock.
I’ve found 0215.HK Hutchtel with a modest 60% yield!
Don’t call your broker yet. The yield appears to be a special dividend paid last year.
Special dividends are..special. It would be very hard to take them into assumptions that they will be paid next year.
The take away, don’t get excited by high yield only. For dividend growth investing to be successful there need to be a consistency in dividend payouts. Special (occasional) dividend is just a bonus.