This is the newsletter you get if you sign up (FREE) below to see the stock screeners favorite this week. You also get to immediately download the 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks.
If you need a deeper level and full spectrum of all Dividend Growth Stocks and Blue Chip Stocks of Hong Kong including the stock screener to optimize your (or your clients portfolio), it is recommend to become a Champion member.
In this update:
- Dividend announcements of the past weeks
- Readers question: Which one would you choose?
- News about The Dogs of the Hang Seng. What is the market (HSI) doing and how are our Dividend Growth Stocks (DGS) and the 10 DGS with the highest dividend (DG-Dogs) reacting.
- A friendly request
- Updated (191011) the 25 highest yield dividend growth stock on the Hong Kong index
- For Premium Members: updated list (191011) of Companies and their metrics that keep on raising their dividends.
- Join Premium Membership today and see all companies that keep on paying you.
Dividend announcements of the past weeks
It was once and again a day where 2 banks announced their results and dividends:
Both banks have a quarterly dividend payment. Mayor difference is the high yield of HSBC ( close to 7% vs the 4.6% of Hang Seng Bank)
That said, Hang Seng wins on 5 year average dividend growth a whooping 6.4% vs. 0.8% average 5 year dividend growth at HSBC.
In this posts we companre Blue Chip, Dogs of Hang Seng, Dividend Growth stocks and the 10 highest yield Dividend growth stocks staring June 30 2019.
Goal is to see where which one is beating the HSI as to market value.
If you think about buying your favorite stock, compared to June 30 the HSI is down close to 10% , Blue chip, and the dividend growth stocks are also in that range of decline.to see the chart click here
A friendly request
Please follow HKDS now on