This is the newsletter you get if you sign up (FREE) below to see the stock screeners favorite this week. You also get to immediately download the 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks.
If you need a deeper level and full spectrum of all Dividend Growth Stocks and Blue Chip Stocks of Hong Kong including the stock screener to optimize your (or your clients portfolio), it is recommend to become a Champion member.
It has been the first week into the new Chinese year. If you missed it, Happy New year and may the force of this year’s bull be with you
In this weeks update:
- Dividend announcements, Which Companies have raised their dividends?
- Highlights straight out of the HKDS Directory What’s on sale this weekend?
- Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages.
- Hong Kong Blue Chip news
Dividend Growth announcements in the past week
ManuLife HKG:0945 Raised their dividends with HK$0.09 a 8% dividend growth!
Lam Soon HKG:0411 also had an raise in their Interim Dividends of 7%. Shareholders will be rewarded HK$ 0.15
For the Ex-dates of all Dividend Growth and Blue Chip stocks, click Here
Highlights straight out of the HKDS Directory
- Gold Pack Group (3315.HK) went up this week with 17%. If you look at how they perform since January 1, you will see they went up by 50%.
- Multifield (0898.HK) got back to where they were on January 1. 2 weeks ago they were on the rise. In comparison with last week they dropped 12%. :
- Highest yield award goes to: CR ASIA HKG:0831 37% yield. (without Special Dividend)
- The stock screener’s favorite of the week is:Times China (1233.HK). A dividend Challenger earning their wages in the Property development sector. What is remarkable, is the almost perfect score. As you will see in the stockscreener results, on Dividend Growth risk there is a concern. Times China is a Challenger. With only 6 years of dividend increases on their tab. Another concerns is the debt to equity ratio. If you take a look at the balance sheet, you will see there is a great deal of debt that is higher than is covert by equity. Other then that, yield look splendid at 8%, The graham number and book value tell us the stock is undervalued.
Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages:
This information you can use as a benchmark to compare with your own investments, be it an ETF or your personally build portfolio. Also if you are looking into investing into a Dividend Growth stock, averages can help. Of course this is for information purposes only.
Of all Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks (as in The Directory) on February 21, 2021:
- The average yield of all companies in the Directory is 4.79% . Not above 5% but still a pretty good average on your investment.
- Of all these stocks the average 5-year-average-dividend-growth is 21.95%
- When we do: yield 4.79% x growth 21.83% => 10%-Yield-on-Cost will be in 5 years.
- Average Price-to-Earnings ratio (P/E) is: 12.77
- Average Company’s EPS is 0.95
Hong Kong Blue Chip news
This week, Sands (1928.HK) came around with their numbers for 2020. As their main business is gambling and entertainment, you can imagine the disaster on their numbers. Cash flow from operations, re-evaluation op properties, all led to a significant loss of US$ 0.19 per share! Obviously also no dividends.
The focus for the Hong Kong Blue Chip stocks is to find that company that is undervalued or at a fair price. Sometimes the sentiment of the market is in a different direction that the Value Screener of HKDS.
For Champion members. On the Special Members page you can download the .XLS file ‘Blue Chip For Champions Value Insights’. In there you will recognize which blue Chip is this weeks favorite in its price/value.
For all newsletter subscribers an online list of all Hong Kong Blue Chip stocks you can find here.
Not subscribed? You can set that straight here and download the 25 highest yield Dividend Growth stocks of this week, see how the Blue Chip stocks are performing and get updated files weekly.
Have a wonderful week,
FREE: 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks
Yes for FREE, no spam.