200229 Update Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks
In this update:
- Highlights, now that the market is having a field day.
- Dividend announcements of the past week!
- Updated (200229) the 25 highest yield dividend growth stock on the Hong Kong index
- Something weird in the announcements
Highlights in this weeks Directory of companies that keep raising their dividends:
- 51 companies that have a yield of 5% or higher
- 25 companies that are less than 1% to their lowest price in 52 weeks
- 13 ex-dates approaching fast
- 5 companies that yield over 9%
Dividend announcements of the past week
Great Eagle (0041.HK) HK$ 0.50 0% growth final (SD HK$0.50)
Sino Hotels (1221.HK) HK$ 0.01 -77% interim
Cheuk Nang Holdings (131.HK) HK$ 0.075 0% interim
Sino Land (0083.HK) HK$ 0.14 0% Interim
New World Development (0017.HK) HK$ 0.14 0% Interim
TST Properties (0247.HK) HK$ 0.14 0% interim
Lam Soon (0411.HK) HK$ 0.14 0% interim
Sun Hung Kai (0016.HK) HK$ 0.14 0% interim
Weird event, 8 announcements and 5 of them announce HK$ 0.14 and no growth in their interim dividend.
1-We lost one listing 0958.HK HN renewables is removed of the Hang Seng Index.
2-Compared to January 1, the HSI is down 8.15%