200315 Update Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks
In this update:
- Highlights, now that the market is having a field day.
- Dividend Growth announcements of the past week!
- About the announcements
Highlights in this weeks Directory of companies that keep raising their dividends:
- 61 companies that have a yield of 5% or higher
- 8 companies that are less than 1% to their lowest price in 52 weeks
- 16 ex-dates approaching fast
- 5 companies that yield over 10%
Dividend Growth announcements of the past week
Swire Properties (01973.HK) HK$ 0.59 +4.76% final
AIA Group (1299.HK) HK$ 0.933 +11% final
NEW***SITC Holdings (1308.HK) HK$ 0.27+ 9.7% final SD HK$ 0.30
Wheelock (0020.HK) HK$ 1.05 +1.60% final
CR-Asia (0831.HK) HK$ 0.19 +13% Interim
Power long Real Estate (1238.HK) HK$ 0.27 +20% interim
Computer and Technologies (0046.HK) Dividend Cut. So they will be moved to the Ex-Challenger list
- Swire saw their profit decrease
- Wheelock is in the process of turning into a a private company.
- A new Dividend Challenger in the list: SITC 1308.HK with promising dividend growth
- Compared to January 1, the HSI is down 15%
To know all Dividend Growth Companies and their results: