This is the newsletter you get if you sign up (FREE) below to see the stock screeners favorite this week. You also get to immediately download the 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks.
If you need a deeper level and full spectrum of all Dividend Growth Stocks and Blue Chip Stocks of Hong Kong including the stock screener to optimize your (or your clients portfolio), it is recommend to become a Champion member.
In this Update:
- Dividend announcement of the past week and a new challenger!
- Blog post that got attention: What is you would not sell a stock in your life anymore?
- Company of this week
- Averages HKDS updated May 18
- Updated (190518) the 25 highest yield dividend growth stock on the Hong Kong index
- For Premium Members: updated list (190518) of Companies and their metrics that keep on raising their dividends
- Become a premium member for only US$ 8.25 per month
Dividend announcements of the past week
For our list not much was announced worthwhile on the subject of dividend growth investing. Only 1 company made a appearance and that brought us a new challenger in our midst
Blog post that got attention
What if you never sell the stocks you have bought?“What if I just stop selling? Is this a way to make life easier and improve the performance of our portfolio? Let’s see if it’s possible. “
If this got your attention too, there is another post of Jason Fieber on Not Selling.
Hong Kong Listed Company of the week:
Sun Hung Kai properties (00016.HK) got itself in a spot of trouble according to the South China Post. They are a contender on our list with a remarkable track record.
Averages of all dividend growth stocks as listed in the Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks directory:
Average yield : 3.98%
Average 5 year average dividend growth 19.88%
| For Dividend Growth & Value Investors.
Sign up & get the list of 25 highest yield Dividend Growth companies
Yes for free, no spam, no BS