190518 Update Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks
In this Update:
- Dividend announcement of the past week and a new challenger!
- Blog post that got attention: What is you would not sell a stock in your life anymore?
- Company of this week
- Averages HKDS updated May 18
- Updated (190518) the 25 highest yield dividend growth stock on the Hong Kong index
- For Premium Members: updated list (190518) of Companies and their metrics that keep on raising their dividends
- Become a premium member for only US$ 8.25 per month
Dividend announcements of the past week
For our list not much was announced worthwhile on the subject of dividend growth investing. Only 1 company made a appearance and that brought us a new challenger in our midst
Blog post that got attention
What if you never sell the stocks you have bought?“What if I just stop selling? Is this a way to make life easier and improve the performance of our portfolio? Let’s see if it’s possible. “
If this got your attention too, there is another post of Jason Fieber on Not Selling.
Hong Kong Listed Company of the week:
Sun Hung Kai properties (00016.HK) got itself in a spot of trouble according to the South China Post. They are a contender on our list with a remarkable track record.
Averages of all dividend growth stocks as listed in the Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks directory:
Average yield : 3.98%
Average 5 year average dividend growth 19.88%