This is the newsletter you get if you sign up (FREE) below to see the stock screeners favorite this week. You also get to immediately download the 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks.
If you need a deeper level and full spectrum of all Dividend Growth Stocks and Blue Chip Stocks of Hong Kong including the stock screener to optimize your (or your clients portfolio), it is recommend to become a Champion member.
Yes, it’s that time of the week to look at all the excitement of the dividend champions contenders and challengers in our favorite city: Hong Kong
In this weeks newsletter:
- Dividend announcements,
- This weeks highlights of the Directory
- Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages
- I have a question for you.
- Updated (201204) the 25 highest yield dividend growth stock on the Hong Kong index
- For Champion Members, The Members Page access to the updated Directory and more…
Dividend Growth announcements in the past weeks
These companies remain in the game.
Cross Harbour (0032.HK) HK$ 0.06 – 0% increase of Interim Dividend
Dickson Concept (0113.HK) HK$0.28 – 0% Increase of Interim Dividend
China Water (0855.HK) HK$ 0.15 – 7% increase of Interim Dividend
Karry Int’l (1050.HK) HK$ 0.04 – 0% Increase of Interim Dividend ~Special Dividend HK$ 0.005
Highlights straight out of the HKDS Directory
- Vstecs HKG:0856 gained almost 20% in value to last week.
- On sale this week: China Communication Services HKG:0552 a decline in value of 13% compared to last week.
- Highest yield award goes to again to: HKG:0106, Landsea Green Properties 13% yield this weekend.
- The stock screener’s favorite of the week is:HKG:0390 China Railway . A dividend contender, now yielding over 5%!
Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages:
Here we look at All the Hong Kong Dividend Growth Companies and calculate the averages, This way you get an benchmark idea of what results are realistic and if it is worthwhile putting your focus on adding these stocks to your portfolio.
- Yield average of all companies in the Directory is 4.79% . (Yield, the higher the better, as long as risk is acceptable)
- The average P/E ratio is 8.91 (a P/E ratio over 20 is too high, look for ratio’s lower than 20.)
- Of all these stocks the average 5-year-average-dividend-growth is 21.96% (how much was the average growth of the dividend per year that the company paid per share in the last 5 years? You guessed it, the higher the better)
- Years it takes to get 10% yield on costs: When we do: yield 4.79% x 5-yr av growth 21.96% => 10%-Yield-on-Cost will be in 5 years.
- Return on Equity: 12.28 ( Aim is for anything above 10)
#QUESTION: If I was to put a name on the Company that shows the averages of all Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks, what name and tickler would you give it?
example HKG:0000 Standard Dividend Growth Company. (Not sexy, I know)
That is why I am curious to your ideas. You can reply to this email or drop a comment on the HKDS Social Media pages.
Updated: 25 Dividend Growth stocks with the highest yield
Sign up and get them send to you
All the Dividend Challengers, Contenders and Champions of Hong Kong
So you can start building your dividend income snowball
just become Champion member today and have access to