This newsletter was send to all HKDS subscribers on September 26,
Here is your quick dose of the Hong Kong Dividend stock updates and your new Free updated 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks.
A quick reminder:
All Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks that are eligible to be an entry in the Directory for Champion Members they must have:
- 5 years or more of dividend increases
- 5 yr dividend growth rate of 0.001 or higher.
Reading time of this email: 2 minutes.
– What happened last week?
– What to look out for next week?
– The 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks, what stands out?
– Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages on September 24 2021:
– Great links you can not miss out on
– What happened last week?
Evergrande HKG:3333 happened. This is not a Dividend Growth company in the Champion member Directory. The tumbling of these shares has its effects on others too. Or not?
What did the fall of Evergrande do to the companies that we follow on HKDS?
I took all Hong Kong Dividend Growth companies and checked their liabilities according to the 3 Red Lines givens by Chinese government in August 2020. How many more can we expect?
Interesting task and even more interesting conclusion. You can read it here
What else: The Stock Screener likes Sinopharm HKG:1099
- Yield 4%
- EPS 2.78
- P/E 7.28
- Interim growth in EPS (YoY) 35%
- A Beautiful Dividend Chart
-Compared to last week:
Biggest riser in stock price was HKG:0956 Sun Tien Green Energy picked up 23%
Biggest loser: HKG:0683 Kerry Properties stock went down 17%. This price laps caused the yield to go to almost 6.75%.
-The 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks and the Directory for Champion members, what stands out?
Last email I pointed out which companies are in this list but did cut their interim dividend. You can see them all so far here
This week the stocks on this list that have a ex-dividend coming up are marked.
Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages on September 24, 2021:
Of all Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks, the averages are:
- The average yield of all companies in the Directory is 5.38% . Last week average yield was 5.31%
- Of all these stocks the average 5-year-average-dividend-growth is 21.93%
- 1-year-average Dividend growth is 14.26%
- When we do: yield 5.31% x growth 21.93% => 10%-Yield-on-Cost will be in 5 years.
- Average Price-to-Earnings ratio (P/E) is: 12.23, last week PE was over 12.44
- Average Earnings per Share (EPS) is: 1.14
Great links you can not miss out on:
- The latest top 10 Highest yield Dividend Growth stocks
- Upcoming Ex-Dividend dates this week
- Watch some Beautiful Dividend Charts
- How to Become a Champion Member in 5 minutes?
| For Dividend Growth & Value Investors.|
Sign up & get the list of 25 highest yield Dividend Growth companies (incl P/E and EPS)
Yes for free, no spam, no BS