A warm welcome to you! Your free and updated reports:
What you will learn of the 25 highest yield Dividend Growth stocks:
- Yield, highest yield, maybe this is the undervalued nugget of gold. But it mostly means there is more happening than we see at first glance. Time for adventure to learn more
- Price . Price and yield are like Yin and Yang. Price goes up, yield goes down and vice versa. Check for 52-week high and low price to see if the high yield is a consistent
- EPS: Earnings per Share. How much money makes a company per share? The general idea here is to have this in positive numbers. Even 0.01 is a win.
- P/E ratio Price-to-Earnings look for below 20, or 15 if you are conservative, which is good too. It shows if the price can be backed by its earnings. In other words the price divided by the earnings per share (what the company makes on profit/number of shares)
And we also check Blue Chip Companies, because of their increasing Value investment opportunities.
Blue Chip companies.
Here you will see,
- Yield, not all Blue Chip Companies are dividend Growth minded investments. We look at Value investing in huge well known unbreakable companies, remember? Dividend is an extra.
- And of course the famous brothers EPS and P/E, you met them in the 25-highest yield dividend list.
If you want more in dept data on finding and researching Hong Kong Companies to build a portfolio that earns you an income for years and years with increasing value on your principal, you might be ready get to the Next Level. On the Champion Membership level all Hong Kong dividend stocks and their data to Growth, Risk and Value are presented in a clear manner, so you can navigate fast and find opportunities for you own investments or those you represent.
*NEW The 2023 Dogs of the Hang Seng
**NEW The 2022 Dogs of the Hang Seng Final results:
What are the Dogs of the Hang Seng? See here.
See is the 2021 Dogs of the Hang Seng were a successful choice of stocks:
If you have a question, email me