This is the newsletter you get if you sign up (FREE) below to see the stock screeners favorite this week. You also get to immediately download the 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks.
If you need a deeper level and full spectrum of all Dividend Growth Stocks and Blue Chip Stocks of Hong Kong including the stock screener to optimize your (or your clients portfolio), it is recommend to become a Champion member.
Wishing you an interesting week ahead
Reading time of this email: 3 minutes. You will come out wiser.
Let’s look to the adventures of our Dividend Growth stocks listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Reminder: All Dividend Growth stocks are packed in the Directory Data Set #1. This is an easy to understand overview in Excel of all companies that have
- 5 years or more of dividend increases
- 5 yr dividend growth rate of 0.001 or higher.
this way you save a huge amount of time in your research to find the right stocks that are eligible for your cash flow generating portfolio.
For all things Hong Kong Dividend Growth and Blue Chip stocks , it is highly recommended to follow HKDS at
Click and keep in touch easily with HKDS!
Based on a lot of data we look for good opportunities for Dividend Income creation and Value Investing . (Dividend Growth, Risk of not getting any Dividends and Value for Price)
What do we see this week?
– Last week what stands out? A Dividend Challenger that caught attention.
– Hong Kong Blue Chips: 5 companies closest to their 52-week low
– The 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks. About what is not in the list.
– Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages on December 11, 2022:
– Great links you can not miss out on
If you have special request for data sets. Just let me know, ASAP. Just click ‘reply’. It would be fun to make customized files.
– What stands out?
First Pacific HKG:0142 a company operating in the field of packaged foods.
- They raised their interim dividend with 16%
- Yield over 7%
- P/E : 3.5
- 5-yr average dividend growth 7%. So what does a 16% raise of interim dividend hold for us?
- The negative is that they are only a 6 year Dividend Growth Challenger. So we can not be sure this is not just a lucky streak of dividend raises or if there is a solid dividend growth policy in place. The more years of consecutive dividend increases to less risk we might encounter of getting a cut or a stop in dividend payments.
Champion members: If you look in Data Set #1 this company is highlighted. Please check out how the metrics to Dividend Growth, Risk and Value all come to positive alignment.
The data says this might be something good.
–Hong Kong Blue Chip Stock (Data set 5#)
Here are 5 HK Blue Chips that are the closest to their 52-week low.
|Ticker||Company||Price/52 week low|
|HKG:2388||Bank of China HK||6.79%|
|HKG:3988||Bank of China||7.57%|
If you are aiming at Blue Chip stocks, these might come for interesting prices. 3 of them also have solid dividend payouts too. Double fun! .
-The 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks
are updated. that .xls file you will find on the free members page (active link in email) and the Champion members page.
In this weeks update of the 25 Dividend Growth Stocks with the highest yield:
At #25 we see IH Retial HKG:1373 . They have a yield (based on regular dividends) of almost 8% . If you take in to account the special dividend the yield is over 9%.
On December 21 the interim results will be announced and with that hopefully the interim dividends.
A. 5-yr average dividend growth ratio is 16%
- 1-yr growth ratio is 12.5%
C. 8 years of consecutive dividend raises.
You can download this free file here (active link in email) and see for your self.
–Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages on December 11, 2022,
Of all Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks:
- The average yield of all companies in the Directory is 6.3% . With the highest yield being 32% and the lowest 0.47%
- Of all these stocks the average 5-year-average-dividend-growth is 20%.
- 1-year-average Dividend growth is 16%
- When we do: yield 6% x growth 20% => 10%-Yield-on-Cost will be in 4 years!!
- Average Price-to-Earnings ratio (P/E) is: 11
Updated links you can not miss out on:
- The latest top 10 Highest Yield Dividend Growth stocks
- Download 25-Highest-yield Dividend Growth Stocks (active link in email)
- Upcoming Ex-Dividend dates this month
- Watch some Beautiful Dividend Charts
- How to get all dividend growth companies
The Directory is part of the Champion Membership and updated weekly. There is even an easy-to-use stock screener build in, so out of all dividend growth stocks you see in 1 second how they perform on dividend growth, Risk and Value.
Just to make your life easier.
If you have a question, recommendation, or bright idea, be sure to let me know. Just reply to this email.
Wishing you a happy week,
Petra @ Hong Kong Dividend Stocks
One more thing: to keep track on all things Hong Kong Dividend and Blue Chip stocks, it is highly recommended to follow HKDS at
Click and keep in touch easily with HKDS!
Kind reminder, this is data, numbers. In no way this is financial advice. (nor legal, nor medical).
FREE: 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks
Yes for FREE, no spam.