Yes, the second week of 2022 is on! Let’s hope this is going to be a good one.
A quick reminder: We look at the data of Blue Chip companies and all the Hong Kong listed companies that have
- 5 years or more of dividend increases
- 5 yr dividend growth rate of 0.001 or higher.
Based on a lot of data we look for good opportunities (Dividend Growth, Risk of not getting any Dividends and Value for Price)
Reading time of this email: 2 minutes.
– What did the Stock Screener pick this week? Yep, 12.5% interim dividend growth with this one.
– The 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks.
– Dividend Growth Stocks: Top 3 up, Top 3 down
– Blue Chips: Top 3 up, Top 3 down
– Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stock averages on January 7, 2022:
– Great links you can not miss out on
There is a new and hyper interesting file waiting for you. The results of those Blue Chip companies that have a Dividend Growth policy in place.
Head over to the Very Special Members page -> Login -> scroll down-> Blue Chip & Dividend Growth -> here is the file for you.
If you are planning on investing in yourself and in building the best possible portfolio that generates dividend income and growth in total value, the Champion Membership can get you on your way. Data, for Discovering hidden treasures and making calculated Decisions.If you have special request for data sets. Let me know, ASAP: send me an email. It would be fun to make customized files, related to Dividend Growth stocks and Blue Chips.
– What did the Stock Screener pick this week?
HKG:1050 Karrie international looks good. Interim Dividend went up 12.5%.
We look at 3 main questions:
Q1 Will the dividends keep their consistent GROWTH?
Q2 What is the RISK of getting less Dividends or not getting any dividends at all?
Q3 Is the share price of good Value?
A1: In this case, Dividend Growth is optimal. 1, 3, 5 year average dividend growth is all in the 25% range. Given the yield is now at 7% (!!!), you could get 10% on Costs within 2 years.
A2: How about Risk? The point that is not is favor is Debt/Equity ratio of 1.58. (Ideal is below 1.5 this is a fraction above the limit, so if you are a person that considers 2 a good D/E range, no problem here.
Dividend payout ratio is 62% that is high.
The growth in Earnings per share over the last 5 years look fine.
A3: Price is HK$ 1.54 (January 7) Book Value per share: HK$0.78 and if we let Graham do his formula we come to HK$ 2.01 those are mixed results. Let’s look at P/E. Oh, that is 6.7 that is better. The price is 45% above it’s lowest of 52 week, but 25% below it’s highest price of 52 weeks.
-The 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks
are updated. that .xls file you will find on the free members page and the Champion members page.
Dividend Growth Stocks: Top 3 up, top 3 down
Out of all the Dividend Growth stocks these 3 gained in price the most over the first week of January.
HKG:2128 China Lesso +31% (Construction Materials) Maybe it has to do with this announcement
HKG:0688 China Overseas +20% (Property Development) Positive sales numbers.
HKG:0817 China JinMao +12% (Property Development) Contracted sales went up 1.95%
Now we go the the Stocks that lost the most in price. There might be some good bargains here:
HKG:1268 Meidong Auto. -15% They also are on the list of Dividend Growth Stocks that cut their interim dividend.
HKG:0916 China LongYu -13% (Electricity Supply) The Company has completed the issuance of ultra short-term debentures.
HKG:1918 Sunac -9% (Property Development)
Nothing too special worth mentioning here.
Blue Chips Top 3 up, Top 3 down
Since January 1 how are the prices of the Blue Chips?
Top 3 companies that went up price-wise are
HKG:0688 China Overseas +20% (Property Development) Positive sales numbers. (Yes this is a Dividend Growth company too!!!)
HKG:1109 China Resources +10% (Property Development)
HKG:2628 Bank of China Hong Kong +9% (Bank)
Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages on January 8, 2022,
Of all Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks:
- The average yield of all companies in the Directory is 5.95% . Last week average yield was 6%
- Of all these stocks the average 5-year-average-dividend-growth is 21.97%
- 1-year-average Dividend growth is 14.05%
- When we do: yield 5.95% x growth 21.93% => 10%-Yield-on-Cost will be in 5 years.
- Average Price-to-Earnings ratio (P/E) is: 10.09, last week PE was over 10.56
- Average Earnings per Share (EPS) is: 1.988
Great links you can not miss out on:
- The latest top 10 Highest yield Dividend Growth stocks
- Upcoming Ex-Dividend dates this week Ha, only have 1 Ex-dividend coming up. We have to wait till the end results of 2021 come in.
- Watch some Beautiful Dividend Charts
- If you missed it last week: The New Dogs of the HSI 2022 are also released!
See which 10 Hong Kong Blue Chips have the highest yield on January 2022. It is a new beginning and an interestingly fun benchmark portfolio.
- How to Become a Champion Member
If you have a question, recommendation, or bright idea, be sure to let me know.
Just reply to this email.
Stay healthy and Strong!
| For Dividend Growth & Value Investors.
Sign up & get the list of 25 highest yield Dividend Growth companies
Yes for free, no spam, no BS