This is the newsletter you get if you sign up (FREE) below to see the stock screeners favorite this week. You also get to immediately download the 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks.
If you need a deeper level and full spectrum of all Dividend Growth Stocks and Blue Chip Stocks of Hong Kong including the stock screener to optimize your (or your clients portfolio), it is recommend to become a Champion member.
We follow the dividend growth stocks and the Blue Chips of Hong Kong.
The goal of this email is to save you a significant amount of time in your research to find the right stocks that are eligible for your cash flow generating portfolio.
Reading time of this email: 3 minutes. You will come out wiser, trust me
– Last week what stands out?
– Hong Kong Blue Chips: 2 companies that are losing and gaining in 2023 so far.
– The 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks. Refreshed and renewed.
– Hong Kong Dividend Growth Stocks averages on April 15, 2023:
– Great links you can not miss out on
– What stands out?
Low and behold, the Stock Screener found this in screaming green colors: HKG:0142 First Pacific .
What makes this so special?
- Yield over 9%
- Dividend growth 1 yr: 15%
- Average DG 5-yr: 10%
- It would take 2 years to get 10% Yield on Costs. (Given 5-yr DG rate of 10% and 9% yield)
- P/E: 3
- Ex-Dividend on June 20. The announced amount is HK$ 0.115. This payment is a 4.7% yield already.
Hit reply to let me know what you think.
–Hong Kong Blue Chip news
Who is up most since last week? HKG:0981 SMIC up 28% since last week
Who is up most since Jan 1? HKG:0981 SMIC and 43% over 2023 so far.
Who is down most since last week? HKG:9618 JD.com down 14%
Who is down most since January 1? HKG:9618 JD.com down 33%.
HKG:0823 Link REIT appears attractive in the value section of the stock screener. Its price has dropped by 10% since January 1st. This is the only REIT that falls under both the Blue Chip and Dividend Growth categories. Additionally, this dividend contender has a Beautiful Chart.
-The 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks
are updated. that .xls file you will find on the free members page and the Champion members page.
In this weeks update of the 25 Dividend Growth Stocks with the highest yield:
What is the extra column this week?
This week the extra column is the Ex-Dividend date.
The ex-dividend date is when you can no longer get a stock’s dividend payment if you buy the stock. You must own the stock before this date to get the dividend. If you buy the stock after the ex-dividend date, you won’t get the next dividend payment. Investors need to know ex-dividend dates to get dividend payments.
It is normal for the price of the stock to go down after the Ex Date by the amount of dividend that is announced.
Next to this extra column, you will see a few new companies that are now in the top 25 highest yield dividend growth stocks. This is because some of the previous listed companies dropped out. How? They cut their dividend, so they are no longer eligible to be called a dividend-growth-stock.
You can download this free file here and see for your self.
Champion Members: in the Directory of all Dividend Growth stocks a column was added where you can see which companies decreased their dividends. Column A Category Dividend Growth / 2023 Dividend Cut.
Of all Hong Kong Dividend Growth stocks:
- The average yield of all companies in the Directory is 5.3% . With the highest yield being 22% and the lowest 0.42%
- Of all these stocks the average 5-year-average-dividend-growth is 18%.
- 1-year-average Dividend growth is 12%
- When we do: yield 5% x growth 18% => 10%-Yield-on-Cost will be in 4 years!!
- Average Price-to-Earnings ratio (P/E) is: 14
Updated links you can not miss out on:
- The latest top 10 Highest Yield Dividend Growth stocks
- Dividend growth and Blue Chip stocks that go Ex-Dividend soon
- Download 25-Highest-yield Dividend Growth Stocks
- NEW paid membership option
The Directory is included in the Champion Membership and is updated every week. It also contains a user-friendly stock screener that allows you to easily assess the performance of all dividend growth stocks based on specific metrics.
- Dividend Growth,
- Risk of a dividend cut and
- Value of the stock
For a limited time you can choose the 6-month Champion Membership.
If you have a question, recommendation, or bright idea, be sure to let me know. Just reply to this email.
Wishing you a happy week,
Petra @ Hong Kong Dividend Stocks
Click and keep in touch easily with HKDS!
Kind reminder, this is data, numbers. In no way this is financial advice. (nor legal, nor medical).
Be the first to receive these information just sign up below, it’s free.
FREE: 25 highest yield Dividend Growth Stocks
Yes for FREE, no spam.